SPESIFICATIONS WATERPASS/AUTOLEVEL NIKON AP-8
Compact, lightweight, and rugged, these automatic levels feature Nikon’s world-renowned optics to provide bright, clear images. Because the optics let in more light, you can see more detail with less distortion, particularly in low-visibility conditions. The superior optics allow you to aim more precisely and are also easier on your eyes to make long workdays more comfortable. Easy to set up and use, all models feature a friction brake that eliminates the need for horizontal alignment clamps and allows for rapid rotation. Each model can be attached to a either flat- or spherical-head tripod (sold separately).
Water-resistant and features a built-in magnetic-dampened automatic compensator to level the line of sight. Horizontal tangent knobs with an unlimited range provide smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement. Includes an objective lens cap, built-in angle circle, adjustment tool, vinyl dust cover, and carrying case.
- Magnification: 28x;
- Objective Lens: 1.2” (30mm);
- Field of View (at 100): 1°30’;
- Minimum Focus: 2.46’ (0.75m).
- Compensating Range: ±16’.
- Accuracy 1km Double Run Level – ±1.5mm.
- Horizontal Circle – Minimum Division: 1° (1g).
- Weight – Instrument: 2.8 lbs.; Case: 2.0 lbs.